How do we do it? Well, it's not easy. If it was easy, everyone would be on the PBN list. Although it may not be easy, in some ways, it is simple. There are 5 hard and fast rules that we keep in mind every day, and for every client.
- Commitment. We commit ourselves everyday to doing what is best for our employees and our clients. We consider it our obligation to follow through on every promise that we make to our employees and to our clients.
- Dedication. Or, put another way, loyalty. When our clients need us, we are there. When our employees need us to back them up, build them up, and help them succeed, we are there for them.
- Hard work. As we mentioned earlier, if it were easy, everyone would do it. Nothing succeeds without hard work. Our staff of professionals are always ready and available, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Belief. We believe in what we will do. We believe in making our communities a better place by not only providing honest, well-paying employment, but reaching out into the community to help those in need.
- Respect. We run everything we do through a lens of respect. Respect for every member of our staff. Respect for every client. Respect for every applicant that walks through our door.
Since we first opened our doors and welcomed our first client and our first applicants, we have held to standards that have allowed us to not only succeed, but to flourish in a hyper-competitive marketplace.
Our thanks go out to our clients who have relied on us to provide them with top-notch talent, as well as to our many employees who work hard and represent ASN so well, and, of course, to our professional staff who make it all happen, year after year.
The awards dinner and program is being held September 18, 5:30 - 8:00 pm at the Omni Providence Hotel. Tickets include a cocktail reception with open bar and passed appetizers, followed by a 3 course dinner and the award ceremony. We would love to have you join us. Ticket information is here